Friday, October 3, 2014

Still Getting Sèttled

It's harder this time. I lost someone very dear to me. I'm grieving,  depressed and can't find a thing. That makes it slow going. 

Keeping my grandson after school every brings structure to my weeks. That's a blessing. I am glad to be home and being with my family and old friends.

Need a new computer.  Suggestions?  This post is from my Android.

I'm not allowed to put photos of my grandkids on blog or would have a  lot. My brother is closeby. I like my neighborhood. 

Sorry this is so sporadic. Maybe in another month l'll have it all together.  My new life.

1 comment:

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

Hi Jenny,
I was just thinking about you last night and hoping things were going well for you.

I'm a Five Element acupuncturist. We derive our inspiration from the seasons. Autumn is the time for taking in the new and letting go of what no longer serves us through the process of grieving. Autumn is about that kind of rhythm -like the rhythmic movement of the lungs or large intestine.

You are both grieving and establishing new rhythms in fits and starts. I take comfort in the fact that you are doing this process in the Autumn because you are undergirded by the season that supports these functions.

Peace, maureen